HOW TO ACCESS YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY STATEMENT ONLINE
Now you can get your Social Security Statement online, to help better plan for your retirement. The statement provides the following information:
- Estimates of the retirement and disability benefits you may receive;
- Estimates of benefits your family may get when you receive Social Security or die;
- A list of your lifetime earnings according to Social Security’s records;
- The estimated Social Security and Medicare taxes you’ve paid;
- Information about qualifying and signing up for Medicare;
- Things to consider for those age 55 and older who are thinking of retiring;
- General information about Social Security for everyone;
- The opportunity to apply online for retirement and disability benefits; and
- A printable version of your Social Security Statement.
Fore more information and to access your Social Security Statement, visit: www.socialsecurity.gov/mystatement/
LOCAL 338 RWDSU/UFCW • 1505 Kellum Place • Mineola, New York 11501
Main Office (516) 294-1338 • Union Call Center (516) 294-1338 ext. 1775 • Medical Call Center (516) 294-1338 ext. 1776
This site is designed to be best viewed using Internet Explorer 7 or newer.